Actively looking for jobs
I am a fifth year PhD student at The University of Utah, working under the supervision of Prof. Rajeev Balasubramonian in the Utah Arch Research Group. My research interests are broadly in the areas of Hardware Security and at the intersection of Computer Architecture and Modern Cryptography. Particularly, my work focuses on designing efficient memory integrity verification, hardware/software acceleration of Modern Cryptography ranging from Key Establishments to Secure Machine Learning as a Service using Homomorphic Encryption to Zero Knowledge Proofs. Learn more about me and my work by going through my Publications/CV pages.
- Oct 2023 “Hyena: Balancing Packing, Reuse, and Rotations for Encrypted Inference” accepted, and yet to appear, at IEEE IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy 2024.
- Feb 2023 “XCRYPT: Accelerating Lattice Based Cryptography with Memristor Crossbar Arrays” published in IEEE Micro.
- Nov 2022 “HyGain: High Performance, Energy-Efficient Hybrid Gain Cell based Cache Hierarchy” published in ACM Transactions on Architecture and Code Optimization.
- May 2022 Joined NVIDIA Research as Co-op. Project: Homomorphic Encryption at Modern GPU Datacenter Scale. Manager: Steve Keckler
- Apr 2022 Our work on Homomorphic Encryption based CNN inference EPIC: Efficient Packing for Inference using Cheetah appeared at the 6th Workshop on Cognitive Architectures, hosted in conjunction with HPCA 2022.
- Dec 2021 Our team has been selected as one of the finalists for Samsung’s Open Innovation Contest for AxDIMM Technology.
- Oct 2021 Our paper “CANDLES: Channel-Aware Novel Dataflow-Microarchitecture Co-Design for Low Energy Sparse Neural Network Acceleration” appeared at HPCA 2022.
- Feb 2021 Blog post - Post Quantum Cryptography, SigArch Computer Architecture Today
- Nov 2020 Started collaboration with Prof. Elaine Shi (CMU) and Xiong Fan (Rutgers University) on project Acceleration of Post Quantum Cryptography
- Oct 2020 Started collaboration with Siddhartha Chhabra (Intel) on project Efficient Memory Integrity Verification
- Oct 2020 CASA, a student support group initiative for students (Founding member and Steering Committee), goes live!
- Aug 2020 Teaching Mentor for Fall 2020 CS/ECE 6810 Computer Architecture
- May 2020 Joined AMD Reseach as Co-op. Project: Processing-in-Memory. Manager: James Michael Allen Begole
- Nov 2019 Presented paper “Efficacy of Statistical Sampling on Contemporary Workloads: The Case of SPEC CPU2017” at IISWC 2020, in Orlando.
- Aug 2019 Started PhD at the University of Utah
- Apr 2019 Presented paper “Memory Centric Characterization and Analysis of SPEC CPU2017 Suite” at ICPE 2019, in Mumbai.
- Jan 2019 “PANE: Pluggable Asynchronous Network-on-Chip Simulator” published in ACM JETC. Simulator publicly available!
- Jan 2018 Joined IIT Gandhinagar (later Ashoka University) as Junior Research Fellow, under supervision of Prof. Manu Awasthi
- Aug 2017 Joined HCCI Hyderabad as Software Analyst.
- May 2017 Graduated with Bachelor of Technology from Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar.